Fresh Organic Food delivered to your kitchen
- Organic / chemical free - We believe this is vital for nurturing our health and the health of our earth.
- Affordable for everybody - We keep our overheads as low as possible so our margins are smaller.
- Low food miles - We support local producers to strengthen our communities and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Minimal packaging - Where possible, we source food with no (or minimal) packaging, and we always strive to use packaging that is recyclable or compostable.
- Supporting the community we live in - $1 from every box of food ordered over $50 will be put towards fresh organic food boxes for families who need a helping hand.
We are excited that you are here! Welcome to our website, our shop and our world of delicious, nutritious foods and more!
A big THANK YOU to all our dear customers who make this all possible.
We are much more than an organic home delivery business...
We are two community spirited mums sourcing local, organic and conscious whole-foods. We support ethical producers and growers with an aim to keep it as local as possible. We want a positive future for this planet and believe that building closer knit communities and using sustainable methods is vital for this outcome.
We strongly believe organic whole foods should be accessible to all families. We strive to keep our overheads as low as possible, so our customers can expect value for money. Every week we make it a priority to deliver a box or two of organic goodness to families who need a hand.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We deliver on a Monday between 3-7pm
- If you are not home your box will be left in a shady spot near your front door (unless specified otherwise)
- Order cut off time is 4pm Sunday (prior to Monday's delivery) – the only exception is for those who require cow milk or La Tartine bread – for these items we need your order by 2pm on Friday (or text us your bread and milk requirement and then place your order later in the weekend).
- We recommend creating a Standing Order which will be delivered each week or fortnight without you doing a thing! If you do need some extra goodies then you can go on-line and make a separate order (using 'ff' in the coupon code to enable free freight) or just text the extra items through to us and we will add them in for you. If you don't need a delivery one week, just text message or email us by Sunday 4pm! To make payment, either set up a direct debit or we can debit your credit card each week (after delivery).
- The white boxes and any other containers (including plastic salad containers and egg cartons) will be picked up at next delivery and recycled again and again.
Although the vast majority of products are organic, occasionally there are a few offerings of non organic food. These are clearly labelled with 'NCO' in the title (Not Certified Organic). We choose these things if we know they are from an ethical, sustainable source and/or we choose to support local Australian producers ie: Instead of sourcing organic sunflower seeds from China we offer non certified sunflower seeds from Australia (as we can't find Australian organic sunflowers yet). We believe the more we support our local producers the more likely we can get them growing with sustainable methods. And by making the choice to support our Australian community... we save thousands of food miles to help save our planet too.
We have highlighted Australian and Local products, with the exception of the fruit and vegetables. Rest assured (with the exception of fresh coconuts) they will always be Australian and we are working on getting it as LOCAL as possible.
We are trying hard to use recycled and compostable materials where ever possible. So don't expect to see any fancy packaging... The white polystyrene boxes we deliver in are collected from other fruit and veg businesses (who throw them straight to landfill). Instead, we give these boxes a nice long life!
Supporting the Community and Local Producers
Each week Nurtured Earth Organics puts $1 from every order over $50 towards organic food boxes. These are delivered to families who need a hand. On the Shopping Cart page we encourage you to match our dollar. We are aligned with Central Coast Kids in Need who keep us informed regarding families to help out. We also welcome your input if you know of a family within the local community.
Attention local producers!! We are here to support you. If you have produce/products that are ethical and sustainable please let us know and we are happy to help promote your business.
Nurtured Earth Organics is committed to being a community focused business. We believe it is necessary to look outside of large supermarket chains that are driven by shareholder profits (which are not kept in the local community). Let's get back to basics and support the people who are doing what they can to produce REAL food that really will sustain us, and our planet, now and in generations to come.
With love and gratitude, as we continue our journey and encourage everyone to take another small step towards Nurturing our Earth.
Sonia and Janine