If you love chocolate and pepperment then these are the BEST BLISS BALLS EVER! :))
You will need a good processor. I advise making them when you have helping hands to roll 😉
- 80g (raw) Almonds
- 100g (raw) Almond Meal
- 250g Medjool Dates (deseeded)
- 50g Cacao Butter (you can substitute with Coconut Oil… but they won’t hold together as well or be as LUSH :))
- 80g Cacao
- 20g Maple Syrup (optional)
- ¼ tsp Vanilla powder (or use essence or bean)
- 4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (food grade)
- Chop the almonds into small pieces and set aside.
- Process the almond meal and dates until crumbly and sticky.
- Melt the cacao butter gently (on a low heat) and then add to date and almond mix.
- Add in cacao, maple syrup (if using), vanilla and peppermint.
- Process until well mixed.
- Mix in the almond pieces
- Squash together small handfuls and roll into balls. If the mix is a little dry (and not sticking together) add a few drops of water.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer (I prefer freezer).